Blockchain Business Summit ~ Beyond PoC
Time ：2018/12/18（Thu）11:30～19:00 (Scheduled to open 11:00)
Place ：Bellesalle Roppongi
Tokyo, Minato City, Roppongi, 7 Chome−18−18 Sumitomo Roppongi Building1F・B1 Bellesalle Roppongi
Entry fee：Enterprise 10,000¥ Startup 5,000¥ Student 3,000¥ Capacity：300
Target ：Companies, startups, engineers, students who are interested in using blockchain
Co-sponsored ：Neutrino, Microsoft, HashHub
Session1: We will be on stage at “Looking Back on Blockchain Business in 2018”.
A panel discussion to share the learning gained while reviewing the blockchain business initiatives conducted in 2018.
Takashi Komiyayama (bitFlyer, Inc. CTO)
Hiroshi Shimo (Consensus Base CEO)
Deproy prince:Hiriose Kazumi（Microsoft ) / Moderator
< Main hall>
- 13:00-13:10 Greeting
- 13:10-14:00 Session1：Looking back on the 2018 blockchain business
- 14:00-14:50 Session2：Blockchain, what is good and what is not good
- 14:50-15:10 Break
- 15:10-15:30 Special Session “PoC Development Case Studies, Trends and Analysis in Each Country”
- 15:30-16:20 Session3:Think about the blockchain user experience
- 16:20-17:10 Session4: Next Use Case
- 17:20-19:00 Social gathering (at the sub hall)
< Sub hall>
- 11:30-12:30 ”Can’t hear anymore !? Blockchain basic course powered by Layer X “
- 14:00-14:30 Dapps development workshop using Getho and Truffle (for engineers)
- 14:40-15:25 Payment introduction workshop using Lightning Network (for engineers)
For inquiries about our services, please contact us.
Consensus Base is the first company in Japan specializing in blockchain technology and provides advice, consulting, development and education as a company with specialized knowledge and technology.
If you want to know the contents of our business, please refer to the service page.
If you want to know our results, please see the achievements page.